Blogging has become such a successful medium to share thoughts and perceptions, engage in discussions and debates, reach out to your customers, and promote your product and brand. In the blogging world, there are different kinds of blogs, and different kinds of bloggers who have specific goals. If you have keen mind for writing and want to take your blogging activity to a new level, you may want to familiarize yourself with the different types of bloggers that exists and how each strives to become successful in the blogsphere.
- Personal Blogger- The very first kind of bloggers that appeared was the online diary bloggers. These were people who simply wanted to share their experiences, thoughts and feelings with an audience, without having to follow any rules or themes. Personal bloggers even today follow the same trend, enter their text through a word processor and publish it on simple HTML pages. They are use Blogger, WordPress, or Tumblr to start a blog. The success for a personal blogger is finding others to share their writing. As you grow your interactions with other personal bloggers, they will begin to engage with your blog posts.
- Business Blogger- Business Bloggers write blogs mainly to promote their business. They write about topics that will attract customers, or use this medium to interact with their customers, and get feedback. The ultimate aim is to boost sales and win the customers’ loyalty and trust.
- Professional Bloggers- Now, these are the kind who write to make money online. Their aim is to earn money through their blogs, so Professional Bloggers tend to use strategies such as selling display ads, creating information and digital products, and promoting other peoples’ products for a commission. Each blog needs to have a potential to attract maximum audience, to produce traffic for the advertisements and product sales.
- Niche Bloggers- Instead of picking up a broad category, Niche Bloggers are highly specific about the kind of topics they choose to write for. For example, desert recipes, landscape photography, etc. So, if you are looking forward to becoming a Niche Blogger, you’ve got to pick a topic that appeals to you, and at the same time you have to be considerate about the size of the niche. You don’t want your niche to be too small or too big.
- Reverse Bloggers- This is the modern kind, where the host blogger has a team which interacts with the readers that encourages guest bloggers (the audience) to provide content in the form of meaningful discussions and debates. How do you get this to work? Well, the key is to attract different writers who already have a reputation online. From your end, you should be able to come up with original content as well, and also share the popular posts of the guest bloggers on the social media. This gives motivation.
To become a successful blogger, you’ve got to keep he content flowing on a regular basis, respond to commentators and use tags that helps to come up in searches. Happy Blogging!