The difference between an Entrepreneur and a Wantrepreneur is like celestial and earthly opposites. An entrepreneur is an individual of positivity while a Wantrepreneur is a seeker of this positivity. Let’s analyze each of them closely:
What is an Entrepreneur?
An entrepreneur is an individual who is self reliant. Through this highly optimistic self reliance, he combines a number of different tools and utilizes them to form a single entity, a new franchise, of which he is the think tank and in most cases the owner or the majority share.
An entrepreneur is a knight of the business community. Like a knight, an entrepreneur gallops through the idea of risk, with an initiative in mind. He then recruits people who aid him in this initiative and expand his reach. The goal of an entrepreneur is to win the competition of innumerous ventures and establish his own empire.
He thinks of profit as a measuring scale of his initiative’s success. He likes to complement this success with excellence.
The risk taken by an entrepreneur is almost always in between the easy and the difficult. Most importantly, an entrepreneur chooses the path of risk as he detests working under someone else and suppressing his ideas and nullifying his initiatives.
A successful entrepreneur is one who thrives on risk, accepts failure as a better motivation and utilizes every possible tool and avenue to make his initiative a success.
What is a Wantrepreneur?
A Wantrepreneur, on the other hand, can be defined as one who always wants to be an entrepreneur but cannot become one. He usually ends up being a ‘he could have been’ and he lacks the skills of an Entrepreneur because his desire to be successful is not supported by his negative traits like procrastination, lack of motivation, no delegation of tasks, and inability to hire or get tasks done.
• Procrastination is a major problem of a Wantrepreneur. Procrastination means giving more importance to matters which must not be given the importance that is being given. Making the initiative secondary slowly makes it obsolete.
• Motivation decreases due to procrastination. Lack of motivation reduces the amount of dedication toward the initiative and ultimately leads to pessimism.
• Pessimism sponsors fear. And fear of the initiative failing leads to neglecting of the tasks at hand. As tasks are neglected, pessimism increases. By feeding pessimism, work becomes more pending.
• When work becomes pending and there is no revenue, a Wantrepreneur wants aides. With no revenue, he even fails at recruiting helpers or has to acquire less talented labor. Less talented labor slows down and decreases the quality and productivity and increases costs.
• Increase of costs and expenditures and no returns simply, plainly leads to the death of the company. And death of the under developed company officially puts the tag of a Wantrepreneur to the Wantrepreneur.
How to Turn Yourself into an Entrepreneur?
To turn yourself into an entrepreneur, you need to follow a few steps that require minimum energy, high amounts of concentration and loads of dedication.
• Scour over the Internet and buy books of various successful entrepreneurs. Look up sites of entrepreneurs who provide valuable tips to make a start-up successful.
• There are sites over the Internet which curate and provide you with the best entrepreneur tips on an everyday basis. This will guide you step by step, day by day, feeding you with an apple of guidance to keep your business in a healthy state.
• Learn how people like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and Richard Branson have become successful. There are books written by them and even quotes and their biographies sometimes act as catalysts for your initiative’s working.
• Once you research and follow guidelines, put your initiative into action; in fact, make yourself an action-taking machine. Work on it with pure dedication, unhindered motivation, optimism and quick thinking. Invest more time and build a smart financial investing system to complete your projects.
To conclude, there is a huge difference between a true entrepreneur and a wantrepreneur and now that you know it, it would be easier for you to work on your goals and become successful.
We strongly urge you to take your future in your control and get yourself into the entrepreneurial mode from wantrepreneurial as soon as possible. The sooner you do, the better it is.