Everyone is looking to make a little extra money and if you can create some multiple incomes coming your way you are doing yourself a favor. Thanks to the internet there are literally hundreds of crazy ways to earn a little dough. Many of these require little to no effort on your part. Granted some of these ideas are a onetime only shot, but maybe you can use that brilliantly wacky idea to come up with your own weird way to earn some big time cash!
• MillionDollarHomePage – Heard of it? Basically this one guy came up with the idea to sell his homepage for $1 per pixel. It gained so much publicity that he ended up making a million dollars. So maybe $1 a pixel has already been used, but setting up a site for others to advertise on could be a way to make some money online without any work.
• MyLikes.com – If you have a Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook or YouTube account you can be using MyLikes to earn money, just by sharing stuff you like. This website connects advertisers with the people who use their products. All you have to do is post what you like from their choice of advertisers on your Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube feeds and for every click you get to that advertisement you get paid. It’s really that simple. The more followers you have the higher your chances of earning, but don’t post too many ads per day, otherwise this will lower your ranks because it will make you look like a spammer.
• SkillShare.com – Have a skill that others would want to learn? If so, SkillShare.com might just be the right platform for you. On this website you can post classes, workshops, or trainings that you are willing to offer and people who want to learn can find you.
• GetAround.com – Do you work from home or have an extra car? Do you have a car that you don’t use very much? Do you live in a city where having a car isn’t totally necessary? GetAround.com is a person to person car rental website. People who own cars post their rental information online and people who are looking to rent a car for a few hours or a couple of days can find deal much lower than the rental car companies can offer.
• Fiverr.com – This might be too good to be true, but on this website you can list anything that you are willing to do for five bucks. This site has people offering to write personalized poems, draw pictures, do promotional videos, create voice overs, or even propose to your girlfriend; all for five dollars. If you have a simple skill that you are willing to sell for $5 check out this site.
• I Do, Now I Don’t – On this website people can sell their un-used engagement rings for the marriage that didn’t end up happening. Although you might not have a ring to sell personally, this website was created by a guy who got the ring back after the engagement ended and created a lucrative website from it. He used his creative skills to make money and so could you.
• Paid Surveys – You’ve probably heard of this before and maybe you even thought it was a scam, but think again. There are several honest survey sites that will pay you for every survey that you take.
• Become A Model – If there is an art school or community college near where you live you might consider modeling for an art class. Yes, this is a crazy way to make money, but it is easy and all you have to do is sit there. Okay, so sometimes you might have to be naked, but who cares! It’s for the art.
These are great ways to earn extra money in your spare time. Nonetheless, if you are seeking to create a more solid income stream it is wise to find a way in which it can aid you to become financially smarter. Depending on your goals, you attempt to make money by finding a job that will help you to be a better business person. Or maybe real estate is a great way to learn and earn money at the same time!