Future contract means a contract or a deal which will become active after a certain period of time in future. The time period is well negotiated by both the parties the buyer and the seller and thus with mutual agreement the final deal is done. After that time period the buyer is bound to sell the stated property to the person with who he had signed the contract.
How to trade futures?
When it comes of future trade most of the work is done on papers. It is the dealing of commodities depending on the hope of rise in the price of the commodities on which deal is signed. These commodities include all the things used in our daily lives from eating grocery things to clothing, gold, property, stocks, share and every other thing in our everyday life is involved in trading futures. When you are starting trade futures you must know pros and cons of the entire deal.
There are convenient pros as well as cumbersome cons of the dealing and trading in future. Both of them are explained below.
Advantages of future trading:
– There are almost no establishing costs associated with future trading.
– No permits or license required to start work.
– No limitation of time period.
– No head ache of managing employees, their pay or other issues.
– You can invest your money in any future trading market of the world.
– There isn’t any restriction of the property or product custody and transfer from one partner to another.
– Once you understood the market you can move your decisions in all directions.
Risks of trading future:
When you are going to make your investment in future contract you should not only see its positive signs but also flip other side of the coin. There are risks associated with future trading have a look on them and then decide whether you are willing to take the challenge or not.
– Risk factor in future trading is much higher than other contracts.
– If you didn’t study the market carefully you will end up suffering loss of handsome amount of money.
– You have to believe on your broker whatever story he is telling about the loss of money.