The fact that these are tough times is accepted and well known; there is hardly a need for a reminder about how difficult making money in this rat race is. People lose sleep over how to make enough to run their family and struggle to meet the needs of even a thrifty life. Sometimes they also wonder how some people amass so much wealth; what is it that they do which earns them so much money. Maybe it’s the traits that they have that lead them to become so wealthy. They say “if you can’t create – appreciate, if you can’t innovate – emulate” here is an article that discusses the traits of the wealthy and attempts to provide insight on how one can appreciate and emulate these traits to achieve success and through success earn money.
The traits of the wealthy:
• Instinctive: wealthy people know where to invest, it is true that wealthy people understand and value cash flow. They know instinctively where to put their money and make things happen. They are adept at coming up with the right investment strategy. A keen sense of perception and observation are important to develop instinct. Once a person develops this instinct, it is easy to gauge where the money lies and set one’s mind and heart to it.
• Action oriented: wealthy people are action oriented, once their instinct tells them where the money lies, they don’t have any hesitation about taking the right form of action. There is no indecision thus there is no delay in their success
• Flair for business building : the wealthy have a flair for business building, they like to get involved in start ups, they have a noticeable entrepreneurial spirit and they are willing to explore the unknown businesses as well
• Innovative: innovation is a major trait visible in all wealthy people, they do not get stuck with obsolete methods and clichéd business ideas, they are always innovating ways by which they can promote their business
• Continuous learners: the wealthy never stop learning, they constantly update their skills, understanding new markets and exploring avenues through which they can develop themselves and their business
• Persistent: these are people who never give up on things, once they have a set goal in mind they go ahead and pursue that goal to the very end and are at it until they get what they want
• Need for achievement: wealthy people are never satisfied with mediocrity or breaking even, they always have a high need for achievement, they continuously work towards breaking their own records and setting their own benchmarks
• Delegate work: wealthy people don’t do all the work themselves, they learn to let go when they should and get others to do tasks that need specific skill sets for completion, they also delegate authority and responsibility to their second rung of leadership without holding on to everything themselves
All of the above traits can be developed in time by everyone who cares to learn. A keen understanding of wealth, a sound investing strategy, a willingness to live below means for a short while, an undeterred risk and the ability to learn and unlearn traits will allow every aspiring individual to become wealthy.