1. June 2013 Dividend Income Update @ My Own Advisor.
2. Who owes you? @ Hello Suckers.
3. 7 Reasons Everyone Should Reach Financial Independence @ My FI Journey.
4. Community Trust Bank Corp. (CTBI) Dividend Stock Analysis @ DGS.
5. Mid-Year Goals Review @ Dividend Mantra…
-Investing mistakes made by beginners @ InvestorJunkie
-CFA more relevant than ever @ SmartFinancialAnalyst
-Don’t invest in hedge funds @ TheAtlantic
Dividend/Passive Income Readings
-Change your investor perception @ TheDividendGuyBlog
-Wells Fargo (WFC) dividend analysis @ DividendMonk
Tech Stock Readings
-Big Microsoft Reorg @ TechCrunch
The post Weekend Readings appeared first on Intelligent Speculator.
I wrote an article a little while back explaining why I don’t value the entire stock market, but rather individual companies. As an investor who buys shares in individual, high quality companies the valuation of the entire market is but a secondary concern. However, that doesn’t mean that I completely ignore the valuation of the market or abstain from even paying attention…