If we talk about the scenario a decade ago, or even a few years ago, but now ever since the digital world has dominated the entire corporate sphere, hiring an Image Consultant has become more of a necessity than a privilege. For any business, selecting the right image consultant is a very important task – because the right image can take your business to another level all together. So, for all those who are looking for an image consultancy, here are some tips you could use to find the right match for your organization:
(1) The first thing to do is to look out for references – fellow associates and other corporate companies may be working with an image consultant. You’ll get necessary feedback, first-hand while you make your list of all the possible options around.
(2) Before you set out to look for an image consultant it is very important to know why require an image consultant in the first place – whether it is promote better office etiquettes, or for some executive presence or simply to improve etiquettes on the dinner table. Every consultant you opt for will have a different skill set, so it is important to first know what it is that you require. What works for a fellow competitor may not exactly work for you. There are endless possibilities, so a little knowledge of WHY may help you make a proper decision.
(3) Do an online research, after you’ve made that list we talked about in the first point. What Image Consultants do is they train people to manage their brand and its reputation. Go onto their websites and LinkedIn profiles to get a proper insight on their working. Their level of classiness on the internet will prove how informative and productive they can be for your company.
(4) The main job of an image consultancy is to improve a company’s brand image in the market. So, it is important to first check how they present themselves. You should be impressed by them, before they teach how to impress the rest of the world.
(5) Every image consultancy, even the freelancers have specific packages or topics that they specialize in. So the real question is whether you fit in their packages – otherwise there is absolutely no point going in for a very reputed image consultant if their package details don’t work for you. Also make sure you look into the pricing of the whole package. Don’t opt for something you may not be able to afford at your current status of business.