Websites are very crucial for all sorts of businesses today, you’ll be surprised to know that as much as half of them don’t even have a legit website for their company. There are so many design options to select from, and still, so many websites, that it might be difficult to stand out from the crowd.
If you leave out the basic layout and color schemes, there are so many more features that ae necessary for a successful business webpage. Some of the obvious ones include the domain name, logo, contact information, etc. and there are other subtle ones like an online chat option, or a specific manner in which the inner pages are lined up for the viewers. We bring to your assistance, some of the most important features your webpage should have, in order to get noticed more and make higher rates of sales conversions. Read along to find out more:
- The most basic ones are your domain name (choose one that is easy to remember), a logo (something that truly represents your business and its vision), a tagline (a short line that gives a brief hint as to what your business actually does), a call to action button (very important option; should be easily identifiable on the page), phone number, top navigation option and a bread crumb navigation option.
- The next thing to ad on your page is a slider of images that shows your business in the best possible light. After the images, you need to add some other crucial information regarding your business – like, location, the range or variety of services or products you offer, etc. You could also add some testimonials and reviews to strengthen the trust factor.
- Below the fold, you need to add some content (which is written, first for the user, and then for Google search engine) and links to some of the internal pages.
- In the footer, you will be required to add your basic contact information (address, phone numbers, email ids), your business hours, all of your social media buttons and any online chat feature (optional, but recommended) and a newsletter signup option (again, you could add this option here in the footer, or as a pop-up, that shows up right before the visitor is about to leave the page).
- Make sure you have also listed down your privacy policies and also make sure you have a FAQs page that answers all basic questions about the functionality of your business.